Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9, 2009

Later tonight I went to Williams Coffee Pub to meet with my friend Patti for a coffee. Her son, Drew, plays soccer at a nearby school and she has an hour to kill in my neighbourhood. It is always nice to see Patti. Williams has a display of art by Lido Pimiento. Lido's art is light and whimsical. There were soft sculptures and painting on display. We were sitting under the sculpture illustrated above. I thought the work was amusing. You can see more of Lido's work on her blog: http://mishimushi.blogspot.com/

In the drawing above you see the sculpture on the brick wall. There is a black pull-down shade on the window beside the wall (where I wrote) and beneath that you see the reflection in the window of the woman at the next table.

3 comments:

  1. Wow

    Thanks so much, the drawing you made of the dolly is fantastic!!! I am very glad you liked my art!!

    Much love!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pages!
    we like your blogging style and we want to advice your blog.
    If you want us to link your blog in our site,
    put us in your blogroll and

    1.send us your site/blog address;
    2.send us a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
    3.send us a detailed description of your site.

    we would be honored to advice your blog on ours!
    anyway, keep on with your great work!



    ilinkyoursite staff
    "I link your site"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed looking through your blog. Your drawings are lovely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete