Monday, September 5, 2011

Waiting Room


I had to take our Hyundai Santa Fe for a regular maintenance tune-up and decided to wait rather than get a ride home.  This is the waiting area. They always have fresh baked cookies on the table, and there is a coffee machine and hot water for tea.  The chairs are quite comfortable. They have satellite TV and a large screen for the customers, as well as all the requisite magazines and newspapers.


I moved across the room, to the chair in the first drawing, after I got up for more coffee and these two ladies sat down where I was originally sitting. It is okay that they sat there. There are plenty of seats for everyone, and all seats are close to the cookies, magazines, and television.

I did not finish this drawing (the chairs should be black) because I my vehicle was ready and I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment