Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Post of 2013

Willam. Quick pen and ink sketch while he slept. By Ana Tirolese ©2012 All Rights Reserved.
William
Pen and Ink in Purple Moleskine
I've fallen behind in posting sketches over the last couple of months. My excuses:
  1. My computer desk broke and it is now awkward to reach the scanner
  2. I've been busy
  3. I've been ill (nothing serious, just a nasty cold and over-active arthritis)
Over the next few days I'll attempt to catch up on scanning the sketches. I am still sketching nearly everyday, but not necessarily in my sketchbook. I've been keeping my skills up by playing DrawSomething on my iPhone. This is a fun and addicting game!

For your enjoyment, here are my DrawSomething images (or at least the ones I remembered to do a screen-shot).


These images are drawn on a 2-inch by 2-inch area on the iPhone screen.

If you are just getting started with Evernote, Ana Tirolese suggests that you buy Brett Kelly’s remarkably practical e-book, Evernote Essentials, Second Edition. It is worth setting aside a couple hours to work through this brief, 95-page book. It will save you DAYS of learning Evernote on your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment