Every Day in June Challenge # 2
(and EDM # 16)
|Draw your favourite tool|
Pen and Ink and Watercolour
I rarely use it as a phone, but I do text with it. I keep track of my schedule, my contacts and my to-do lists. I also use it as a camera, to look up information, to check online accounts, and to catch up on my reading.
Then there are the APPs! Oh.So.Many.APPs!
I have all kinds of productivity apps, along with other apps. I even have games, but I rarely use those.
- catch up on my reading with Instapaper and eBook apps.
- use the Weight Watcher's app to track my points and weight
- use Daily Routines app to keep track of my daily routines
- use Cozi Calendar to keep track of my and my family's schedule
- use Grocery Shopping app to make my grocery list. It also keeps track of prices so I have an idea of how much I'll need to put aside for each shopping trip
- use social network apps (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) when I am bored
- check my email when I am out
- send and receive text messages
- use Ache Break app to remind me to stretch at regular intervals
- use it as a camera to snap quick photos, some for reference for drawings, some family events, and some "just because" I can.
I use the iPhone for more than this, but these are used nearly daily, and some, several times a day.
Screen Shots of Some of My Apps on My iPhone:
|The first three apps in the top row are used daily.|
|These apps are not used very often.|
|I tend to use the YouTube, Netflix, Shazam, and IMDb more often from this list, than the others, but they are not used daily.|
|I use these as needed to check my accounts.|
|These ones are rarely used, except as needed.|
|I don't often open this group. I get to the camera through a different method.|
|These ones only get used occasionally and the top row more than the others.|
|Always good to know what is happening in the world.|
|When I am not reading saved articles in InstaPaper, I will come on here and read a book if I find myself in a situation with time on my hands.|
|I check my mail through the Gmail app. Otherwise, I only use the other apps as needed.|