Monday, June 25, 2012

My Sketchbook is Viewed at the Sketchbook Project 2012 World Tour

Sketchbook Project photo by ©Sharon Lynn
Sharon Lynn checks out my sketchbook at the Sketchbook Project 2012 World Tour
at the Pop-Up Library in Oakland, CA
Sharon surprised me by posting the above photo on my Facebook page. She went to the Sketchbook Project 2012 World Tour exhibit in her city. She wrote that she enjoyed viewing my sketchbook (and other sketchbooks) in person.

I am thrilled that someone who I know from my online art groups was able to view my sketchbook in a city so far away from my home. This is quite exciting for me.  I look forward to going to Toronto in July to see the Sketchbook Project 2012 World Tour for myself.

You may see my profile here: Dollinha

Or you can view my archived posts re: The Sketchbook Project 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment