Sunday, September 9, 2012

642 Things to Draw #34 - A Balloon

642 Things to Draw 34 - A Baloon - Pen and Ink with Digital Colour by Ana Tirolese ©2012
A Balloon
Pen and Ink with Digital colour
I added the digital colour because my drawing was so boring without it. It is not all that mush more exciting with it. I regret not drawing a hot-air balloon. That would have been more interesting. I can see a park from my window where they launch hot-air balloons.

This balloon is purely from my imagination, but I have seen many of these throughout my life. Our son has a latex allergy. We can no longer have latex balloons in our home.

Book: 642 Things To Draw -- this is an Amazon affiliate link. If you would like to purchase this book please use this link. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment