Tuesday, September 25, 2012

642 Things to Draw #42 - Synchronized Swimmers

642 Things to Draw 42 - Synchronized Swimmers - Pen and Ink by Ana Tirolese
Synchronized Swimmers
Pen and Ink

I have to admit, I do not understand the appeal of synchronized swimming. It looks silly to me. I realize that it does take a lot of skill and talent to do. I understand it is not an easy thing to do. When I watch this sport I all I can see are the weird movements and the bizarre facial expressions. I am certain synchronized swimming is one of those sports where it is more fun to do than to watch, like golf.

Truth is, I am not fond of any sports so I am not the best person to comment on something like this.

Book: 642 Things To Draw -- this is an Amazon affiliate link. If you would like to purchase this book please use this link. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment