Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sebastien


Sebastien is my nephew: my brother, Mylo's, son. He is a special boy full of energy and imagination. I am not sure why he is pulling his turtle neck over his face, but he is likely creating a superhero alter-ego.

Sebastien loves to read and write. He fills notebook after notebook with his stories. It is important he has a notebook because if he runs out of paper he will write on any surface he can get his hands on. I noticed, at my brother's Christmas party, that the Kleenex box was covered with writing.

It is always interesting to see what he will come up with next.

2 comments:

  1. My brother says that Sebastien is being "Turtle Man".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely drawing. He sounds like my granddaughter who always has 5 notebooks going, full of stories and poems. She's 11. Hope you'll post work on your new piece as you go along. I love to see the process!

    ReplyDelete