Monday, July 30, 2012

642 Things to Draw #26 - Tube Sock

642 Things to Draw #26 - Tube Sock - Pen and Ink by Ana Tirolese 2012©
Pen and Ink
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/0811876446/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=ansraarbl-20&camp=8641&creative=330649&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0811876446&adid=0N13XFKE6KDV1P24S7X7&&ref-refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fanatirolese.blogspot.ca%2FThere was a time when the three of us wore white tube socks, almost exclusively. I have colour-coded our family so that any Red/Pink/Purple are mine, Blue is my husband, and Green is our son. Therefore the colours on the tube socks would let me know to whom it belonged. Now our son wears black or grey socks and my husband does the same, except my husband's socks are diabetic friendly. I rarely wear socks, and when I do they are feminine.

Here is a tip for when you do laundry: Get some stainless steel safety pins and pin the pair of socks together. You'll never lose socks again, and the socks will wear out evenly. Have the family members re-pin them before throwing them in the laundry hamper. This also saves a lot of time trying to match them up again after they laundry is dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment