Sunday, July 8, 2012

Every Day in June #23 - Draw Something Bubbly

Every Day in June #23 (EDM #256) - Draw Something Bubbly & 642 Things to Draw # 18 - Bubbles. Pen and Ink rendering by © Ana Tirolese
Every Day in June #23 (EDM #256) - Draw Something Bubbly
642 Things to Draw # 18 - Bubbles
Click on the 642 Things to Draw Icon
Pen and Ink

There is not much one can say about this drawing. It is just bubbles. I was thinking of children blowing bubbles when I drew this.

In order to get the perfect circles I used a circle template and carefully cut out the circles with an X-acto knife on thin cardboard. I then put the cardboard down and used a brush pen filled with ink and went over each circle to get the clean edges. I then took a clear plastic (green) circle template and drew the inner circle with a .5 pen tip (to leave the thin white edge). I freehanded the rest.

There you go: Bubbles.


No comments:

Post a Comment