Wednesday, August 8, 2012

642 Things to Draw #29 - A Roller Coaster

642 Things to Draw 29 - A Roller Coaster - Pen and Ink with Coloured Pencil by Ana Tirolese ©2102
Pen and Ink with Coloured Pencil
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/0811876446/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=ansraarbl-20&camp=8641&creative=330649&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0811876446&adid=0N13XFKE6KDV1P24S7X7&&ref-refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fanatirolese.blogspot.ca%2F

I have always enjoyed roller coasters, from the first time being on one as a young girl. The first time I was on a roller coaster was at The Western Fair in London, Ontario back in the early 1970s.

I have always assumed that rides would be safe, therefore I never had any fear on them. Fortunately for me, I have never had any negative repercussions of going on rides (and I did not learn about the occasional accident/fatality on midway rides until well into my adulthood.).

The thrill of the ride, the pumping of adrenaline, the perception of danger is what attracts me to these rides. If my bones were not so brittle and my size prohibitive I would still be enjoying these joy rides and adventures to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment