Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TSP2013 - Make Coffee

Tassimo Coffee Maker, making coffee in the morning. Pen and ink with watercolour. By Ana Tirolese ©2012
Coffee being Made in the Morning
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vq
I enjoy a good cup of coffee first thing in the morning. More often than not, I only have one cup a day. It is a rare day that I make myself a second cup.  The Tassimo Coffee Maker is really good for making individual cups of coffee. It can also be used to make tea, lattes, cappuccinos, espressos, and hot chocolate. We usually have all of those on hand in the event someone feels like having something other than regular coffee.

My lovely black coffee starts my day for me. If I don't have that coffee I feel out of sync.

Coffee is more than just a beverage for me. It is also a chance to socialize with my dear friends.  Now and again one will call me or I'll call one and we go out for a coffee and a visit. Sometimes I'll have them in for a coffee and a visit. "Let's go for a coffee" is my way of saying "I miss you and want to visit." It does not have to be coffee, it could be tea, or any other beverage.

You may also view my uploads on my Art House Co-op profile for The Sketchbook Project 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment