Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TSP2013 - Package Leftovers & Start Dishwasher


The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vqPackaging the leftovers for Anthony's lunch is very important. It gives him something interesting and nourishing to eat the next day, and no food is wasted. Some people call this plan-overs instead of leftovers. I have been doing this for years. It works well in our family.

I then put the rest of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, if I have not already done this, and start the dishwasher. The dishwasher magnet gets turned over to "Clean" so that I know the dishes in there are clean.

Dotty Dishwasher Magnet from http://www.zazzle.com/dotty_dishwasher_magnet-147848149850799535
Dotty Dishwasher Magnet by Dollinha at Zazzle.

If there are large pots or skillets that need hand-washing I do it now. The counters and stove get a quick wipe, and the kitchen is pretty well back in order.

Click here to see my Sketchbook Project 2013 submissions in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment