Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TSP - Brush My Teeth

Brush My Teeth - Toothbrushes and  Toothpaste Watercolour and Ink by Ana Tirolese ©2012
Brush My Teeth - Toothbrushes and  Toothpaste
Watercolour and Ink
The Sketchbook Project Logo, Property of Art House Co-Op: http://tinyurl.com/czsa4vqBefore heading to bed I brush my teeth and wash my face. Here are Anthony's and my toothbrushes in their container on the bathroom sink.

Brushing your teeth is an important part of daily hygiene for good oral health.

I colour-code our things so we can easily see and grab them. I am red/pink/purple. Anthony is any shade of blue and Alexander is any shade of green.

On our calendar I use coloured dots buy appointments so we can see at a glance who has an appointment when.

Click here to see my Sketchbook Project 2013 submissions in one place.



No comments:

Post a Comment