Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Every Day Matters #12 - Draw Your Dinner


EDM 12 - Draw your Supper. Eggs, Fries, and Toast - Pen and Ink with Digital Colour by Ana Tirolese © 2012
Eggs, Fries and Toast
Pen and Ink with Digital Colour
I enjoy cooking and usually make up creative and interesting suppers. My husband and son are pleased that they get a large variety of delicious meals. However, every now and again they want something simple and less creative. This is one of those meals.

EDM 12 - Draw your Supper. Eggs, Fries, and Toast - Pen and Ink by Ana Tirolese © 2012
Orignal Rendering: Eggs, Fries and Toast
Pen and Ink
Eggs, fries, and toast is a simple meal that my family finds comforting. I have handful of these meals in the back of my head for when they are not in the mood for another Thai Coconut Chicken meal or Black Bean, Corn and Couscous Salad.

For me, cooking up a healthy and delicious meal for my family is a way of showing them that I love them. It is a way for me to take care of my husband and son.

Here is an older version of this challenge: EDM #12






2 comments:

  1. Hello Ana,
    you do such a beautiful and delicate sketchings.
    And if you want to see my sketchings, as you asked on Danny gregory blog, please feel free to go to www.broworkshop.com/sketching/

    Have a nice day,
    Stefano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stefano!

      Your site is wonderful. I am going to go back often.

      Delete